With 1209 subscribers for our weekly newsletter of new job listings and only 20 schools who have signed up for Foundation Membership, our subscribers will be disappointed as few schools have registered.
I have invested a lot of time, money and effort into Catholic Recruitment and to prove my commitment to our Catholic schools, after praying to Our Lady today, discussion with the team and listening to your feedback I have decided to reduce the cost of Foundation Membership by 50% this year to £112.50. Foundation membership closes on Friday 20 December at 4.00pm.
In April this year, when we were doing our research the cheapest price for an online or print advert for a job vacancy, was around £375.00 for a single advert. So we believe £112.50 offers fantastic value for money!
Foundation Membership includes:
- Posting an unlimited number of job listing per year.
Teaching and non- teaching.
- Two featured jobs each year.
- Free mailbox with the ability to automatically send out application forms etc.
You can also set up an autoresponder with further information.
Keeping your own mailbox free.
- Our friendly Support Team will Post your job listing if required for you for free.
- Free promotion of Courses events you are organising or hosting.
- The option to contribute to our blog.
- Email and telephone support.
- Membership price reverts back to £225.00 when renewing in 2021.
- Guaranteed no price increase until Lent Term 2022.
- Discount on future introduced charges.
Other benefits of membership:
- Being part of and helping build a strong supportive online Catholic Community.
- Share and strengthen your faith through our blog.
- Discuss good practise and experiences on our blog.
- Contribute to our blog either as a writer or replier.
- Dioceses where 50% or more of schools join we will host an annual RE conference. The invite will go to all the schools and youth groups in the Dioceses. (Agenda to be set by Dioceses RE Team, 1 person per establishment).
- Dioceses where 50% or more of schools join we will host an annual RE parents half day. (Agenda to be set by local Clergy).
- Dioceses, Diocesan organisation and Parishes can post their jobs for free.
I hope that your school will become a Founder Member, Catholic Recruitment will only be successful if supported by our Catholic schools. For your support, we offer all of the above for only £112.50 per school for your first year.To register for Foundation Membership – click here.
Foundation membership closes on Friday 20 December at 4.00pm.
Here is a list of frequent questions I have been asked:
How much of your own money have you invested in Catholic Recruitment?
£10K plus my time.
Have you ever worked in a Catholic School?
I have been a Governor in one, I am also a parent with a child in a Catholic School, so I am aware of recruitment issues. Hence why I am starting Catholic Recruitment.
How are you going to promote Catholic Recruitment?
In early 2020 we will be sending Recruitment Packs to Catholic Parishes which will include a poster and some A6 postcards. We are looking to attract practising Catholics to subscribe, so we will be targeting parishes.
We will also be increasing our twitter presence to attract more teachers.
These packs will also be available for school.
What can I do to help promote Catholic Recruitment?
Ensure your school has registered for Foundation Membership.
Ask your friends and colleagues to sign up for our weekly newsletter and follow us on twitter.
Encourage your Parish to register. It’s free for Parishes to register and post jobs.
Ask your Parish Priest to mention our site in the parish newsletter
If you have any questions or wish to learn more about Catholic Recruitment, please contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours in Christ,
Founder Catholic Recruitment
T: 01494 855456
M: 07883 260599