St. Chad’s Catholic Primary School
Grow in Love. Live in Peace
Start Date: January 2022
Contract type: Full time/Permanent
Salary Pay Range: L21 – L24 (Group 3) Outer London
“The school provides a good Catholic education. The principles of the Catholic faith and worship are woven into the fabric of everyday learning.”
Section 48, 2015
On behalf of our children the academy board are looking to appoint a Headteacher who:
• is a practising Catholic committed to the purpose of Catholic education and pas-sionate about developing the ethos of our school;
• has excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to lead, inspire and motivate;
• will continue to raise aspirations, standards and achievements for all our chil-dren;
• has proven leadership skills and can continue to advance our high-quality teach-ing and learning;
• is a strategic thinker who can shape a vision and develop a plan for the school to inspire our children and whole school community;
• is committed to building on the strong relationships already established with our parents, umbrella trust partners and wider parish community.
We can offer you:
• enthusiastic and inquisitive children of diverse background who enjoy learning and display good behaviour;
• a dedicated and talented staff team who are committed to providing high-quality standards of teaching and learning;
• an exciting challenge and opportunity to lead our school to become outstanding in all areas of school life and grow as a Catholic community;
• a close working relationship with supportive parents, staff, directors, and parish community;
• The benefits of having extensive support and collaboration across our Umbrella Trust schools and an experienced Executive headteacher as your mentor;
• a great opportunity for career development underpinned by a strong commit-ment to your professional development;
St Chad’s School is a successful and vibrant school in the London Borough of Croydon in the Archdiocese of Southwark. We provide a happy, caring, pupil centred environment celebrating many different cultures. We are proud of our diverse community and enriched by it.
To request an application pack or arrange a visit to our school please contact Julia McDermott, School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8771 3470 or visit our website https://www.stchadsprimaryschool.com.
Only applications received on the CES Leadership application form will be considered for shortlisting. Please send completed applications to Bernard Tomkins, Chair of Directors at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 10.00am, Monday 18th October2021
Shortlisting date: Monday 18th October 2021
Interview date: Thursday 21st October 2021
We are a Safer Recruitment School and the selection process is subject to pre-employment checks being made about the suitability of candidates. We are committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.