The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed individual to join our Maths Faculty. We are looking for someone who can inspire engagement in the classroom and capture the enthusiasm pupils have for learning Maths. The successful applicant will be highly motivated to inspire pupils at all levels from ages 11-18 and to:
• Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for learners and to support a designated subject area as appropriate
• Teach A Level Mathematics/Further Mathematics in our growing Sixth Form
• Monitor the overall progress and development of learners as a teacher and in most cases a Form Tutor
• Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides learners with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
• Contribute to raising standards of learner attainment for all
• Share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
• Support the Catholic ethos of the school
To apply for this job please visit: www.st-albans.suffolk.sch.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.