• We are seeking to appoint a dedicated professional to work in our successful CAD (Curriculum Access and Development) Department. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a great team, be supported by SLT, to give the best opportunities to our SEND students.
• Our aim is for the successful candidate to continue to create a nurturing and aspirational environment where every child feels valued and believes in their potential.
• We strive to provide our students with a first-class education that equips them for the future and helps them to become confident and successful members of our community. This is done by providing a broad and balanced curriculum and ensuring that work is differentiated to allow everyone an equal opportunity to achieve.
We can offer:
• aspirational young people who respond very well to excellent teaching
• an opportunity to extend skills alongside the experienced Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team
• a committed and motivated staff team supported by an effective Governing Body
We are a high achieving 11 -18 school with very good examination results. We have received an Educational Outcomes award for being in the top 12 percent of schools in the country for progress. The School is a Teaching School and excellent professional development opportunities are available for colleagues in a forward thinking and creative organisation.
Further details of the posts are available from Mrs Hartley
Closing date for all applications is Friday 3rd July at 9.00am