We are seeking to appoint a highly talented successor to build and further challenge excellence at this happy Christian College community.
This is an exciting time for the College as it has recently moved into a £26 million building. The College is currently led by a leadership team headed by an Executive Headteacher, who is also the substantive Headteacher at Oaklands Catholic School in Hampshire.
The successful candidate will be expected to take on key elements of College leadership. This provides a fantastic opportunity for career development. The improvement in standards at the College has been dramatic over the last 12 months, this post is ideal for colleagues aspiring to a position of Headship or Executive Headship. Significant one-to-one support will be provided during the first term in post from the Executive Headteacher.
The successful candidate will have:
- a proven track record of successful leadership, strategic planning and achievements in transforming educational provision;
- extensive experience in the UK secondary sector;
- a proven record of success in working closely with parents/carers, local Anglican or Catholic churches, local schools and other partners for the benefit of children, families, the school and the local community;
- a commitment to the ecumenical ethos that is special to this college;
- a passion for Christian based education.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to join us as we continue in our relentless drive to provide outstanding education for the Island community.
The Governing Body is looking for someone who is motivated to making a real difference to young peoples’ lives and who aspires to work in an ambitious leadership team.
If you wish to discover more about this exciting opportunity, arrange a confidential conversation, receive further information, please contact our recruitment partner Caroline Olsen at Academicis: email@example.com or call on 07500 889 504.
Please email all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 13th July 2020.
Closing date: noon on 13th July 2020
Shortlisting: 15th July 2020
Interviews: July 2020 or sooner
To apply for this job email your details and or your CV to: email@example.com
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.