ST JULIE’S CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL
Speke Road, Woolton, Liverpool L25 7TN
Tel: 0151 428 6421
An 11-18 school for girls (including a mixed Sixth Form)
‘Let them be taught what is necessary for life’
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the school to appoint an enthusiastic and reliable Facilities Assistant at St Julie’s Catholic High School to assist our Facilities Manager in running our committed Premises Team. The Facilities Assistant will assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of the School’s site management, which includes premises & catering staff, to ensure a safe, secure and welcoming environment at all times.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience of site management
- Can undertake general repairs and maintenance
- Can utilise IT systems to maintain accurate records for site management and Health & Safety
- Can work both independently and as part of team prioritising workload
- To be a keyholder and attend callouts
- To be flexible regarding school events
FACILITIES ASSISTANT Required As Soon As Possible
– Hours of work: 35 hours per week
– 26 days holiday to be taken in school holidays
– Monday to Friday: Varying shift pattern
– Salary: Grade 4, Range 9-17, £25,119 to £28,770
Please complete the application documents on our website www.stjulies.org.uk under Working at St Julie’s – Vacancies
Only completed applications submitted on the CES Application Form and CES Monitoring Form will be considered, and should be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Monday 15 January 2024 at 9am
NB: Only short-listed applicants for this post will be contacted following the closing date.
For shortlisted applicants an Online Search will be carried out prior to interview.
St Julie’s Catholic High School is committed to Equality of Opportunity St Julie’s Catholic High School is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, governors, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all successful applicants.
To apply for this job please visit: www.stjulies.org.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.