Number on roll 1366 (with 210 in the Sixth Form)
Teacher of Religious Education (Maternity Cover for Two Terms)
Main Professional Scale
Required: Easter or September 2021
The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to join our dedicated, enthusiastic and committed Religious Education department. The ability to teach across all the key stages would be an advantage. The successful candidate will be joining a team that is highly regarded by the Diocese and plays a significant role in school and community life.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for their subject.
- Have excellent relationships with students and a belief that everyone can succeed.
- Be a great team player and work with other key colleagues to support the development of teaching and learning within the department.
- Be able to teach all key stages.
- Be a skillful and committed practitioner, able to inspire pupils, manage a busy workload, be well organised, prepared to go the extra mile and love teaching.
Completed application forms should be sent to Suzanne Harris, Headteacher’s PA, [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on Wednesday 10 March 2021
Sandpits Lane, Coventry, CV6 2FR Tel: 024 76332382
This post is subject to an enhanced level of CRB disclosure.
To apply for this job please visit: www.cncs.school.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.