Role: Teacher of Maths (Maternity Cover)
School: All Saints’ Catholic Voluntary Academy
Contract: Fixed Term for a year
Pay Scale: MPS/UPS
Start date: December 2021
Closing date: 9am Monday 4th October 2021
About the School:
Situated on the outskirts of Mansfield, Nottinghamshire largest Georgian market town, All Saints’ is a wonderfully vibrant community with the largest catchment area in Nottinghamshire. The school is extremely diverse socio-economically and all students benefit from its truly harmonious and integrated community.
We are one of the highest achieving schools in Nottinghamshire with a vision to provide a safe and inclusive learning environment for students to achieve and develop free from discrimination.
About the Role:
The Maths department is committed to providing students with an engaging and exciting learning experience, bringing Maths to life using real life scenarios. The successful candidate will be forward thinking, committed to developing students’ confidence and want to work within a team that inspires and encourages students to develop a love of Maths.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified or an experienced teacher to join our thriving, forward thinking learning area.
- Possess QTS.
- Be able to inspire and enthuse students.
- Be committed to achieving excellent results.
- Be able to teach Math’s at all levels up to, and including, A level.
We can offer:
- wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school directly.
The Trust and All Saints’ are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Details of this post and an application form are available on our website www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies.
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 4th October 2021 (9.00 am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s CPD Hub.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We have a specialised CPD Hub to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD for all our staff. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – you will save money as well as improve your mental health and wellbeing and reduce your Carbon Footprint.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
For more information about our Trust and our vacancies, please visit www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk/vacancies
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn