– You will be an experienced or Newly Qualified Teacher who can plan well, teach well and mark well and assess across KS3 to KS5 in Humanities and have experience in teaching Humanities across KS3 to KS5.
– You will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of students, instilling in them a love of the humanities .
– The school is looking for an exceptional teacher who can create a supportive, encouraging and safe learning environment for all pupils of diverse backgrounds and abilities. Our School
We are a high achieving 11 -18 school with very good examination results. We have received an Educational Outcomes award for being in the top 20 percent of schools in the country for progress.
What you need to succeed
– You will be a Humanities teacher with various experience.
– The successful applicant would be expected to take a significant role in the delivery of this.
– You will be a passionate and creative teacher and practitioner ready to join a truly dynamic faculty in a supportive and successful school. Further details of the post are available from Mrs Hartley.
All Saints School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full DBS check before appointment is confirmed.
Tel: 020 8270 4242
Fax: 020 8595 4024
To apply for this job please visit: www.allsaintsschool.co.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.