This is an excellent opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Attendance and Administration Officer looking for a wide ranging, challenging and satisfying career supported by a professional and progressive Team. We are seeking to appoint an inspiring colleague who is organised, able to balance a varied and busy workload with high attention to detail and who is comfortable inputting, analysing and reporting on data.
The successful candidate must be a team player as this role offers the opportunity to work closely with many members of the School staff. Confidence and a positive attitude are key attributes required to manage face to face queries from students and staff as well as an excellent telephone manner with a willingness to help.
We encourage all candidates interested in applying for this post to submit their application as soon as possible and before the deadline of Sunday 03 October 2021.
Why you should join Saint Gregory’s:
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable place in the world and the contribution that you bring to our school deserves its own rewards. As a member of our team, you can expect:
• Outstanding professional support to help you develop your career
• A vibrant and dynamic student body that deserves the very best in teaching and support
• A rewarding and dynamic job role making a real, lasting and positive impact
• A positive and innovative learning culture where well-being and workload are effectively managed
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
For an open conversation about the role, please contact Mrs Tuke, Director of Pastoral, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. to arrange a suitable time.
Job Application Downloads:
To apply for this job please visit: www.st-gregorys.org.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.