Part Time (0.6 – 3 Days)
The Governors and Headteacher are looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious SENCO, to take forward the Special Educational Needs Lead at the school. It will suit someone who enjoys making a difference to pupils’ lives and who relishes working as part of a highly supportive and happy team, playing a key role in sustaining our reputation.
St Peter and St Paul Catholic Primary School is a diverse school with a strong community feel. We believe in everyone working together as a team. We strive to develop the whole child and ensure we support each child reaching their full potential in a secure and loving environment.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Can lead SEND provision at a whole school level as SENCO
- Can contribute an innovative approach to improving pupil outcomes
- Can lead a graduated approach to providing SEND support and has experience of working closely with parents of SEND pupils
- Has knowledge and expertise in the following: autism, dyslexia, inclusion, social, emotional and mental health, learning difficulties
- Is an outstanding teacher, with QTS who can inspire and motivate others
St Peter and St Paul Catholic Primary School will offer you:
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos and core values
- Polite and happy children who enjoy learning
- Excellent behaviou
- Hardworking and motivated environment
- Inner London Pay
- A vibrant location, 15 minutes walk to St Paul’s Cathedral, Angel and Shoreditch
- A strong commitment to your professional development
St Peter and St Paul Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and requires all staff, governors and Volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview. Successful applicants will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply for this job please visit: www.tes.com.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.