An opportunity has risen for an experienced and inspirational individual to join The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School as School Office Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management, operation and support of the main school office and all its functions; and to lead on the School’s marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, administration and leadership skills; an adaptable and flexible approach in identifying new and better ways to meet organisational aims; and the ability to exhibit initiative as a manager and work constructively as part of a team.
We welcome applications from all candidates willing to support the Catholic ethos.
• Outstanding results, at both GCSE and A level, from our well-motivated students
• A school which has been in the top 3% nationally for Progress8 in the past 5 years.
• A school which was judged ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in the 2018 inspection
• An IT rich environment with high quality learning facilities.
• Outstanding CPD provision
• Inner London Weighting salary benefits.
• A supportive and open senior leadership team
• Friendly colleagues who are always happy to help each other.
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is an ambitious and caring community, committed to fulfilling the gifts of each student, reflected in the School’s mission statement “Education for All = Achievement for All”.
The closing date for applications is 6 August 2021.
We do not accept applications by CV.
Interviews will be the week beginning the 9 August 2021. The job will commence as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cardinal Wiseman Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced CRB Disclosure by the DBS, please refer to the documentation required for legal checks on the school website: http://www.wiseman.ealing.sch.uk/page/?title=Staff+Vacancies&pid=35