52 weeks per year. 36 hours per week.
The School Business Manager position is across the federation for Saint Joseph’s Infant School and Saint Joseph’s Junior School.
St. Josephs is a friendly, family focused school so you must be a flexible team player with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
We believe that with everyone working together as a team, we can ensure that each individual child reaches their full potential in a secure and loving environment. By living out our Mission Statement daily, we aim to help each child to develop their relationship with God and each other.
St. Josephs is a friendly, family focused school so you must be a flexible team player with a positive ‘can do’ approach. The School Business Manager, will work across the Federation managing each school’s budgets and support staff teams.
The Job role will include:
- Finance – income, expenditure and reconciliations of school accounts
- Budget preparation and budget monitoring across the Federation
- HR – dealing with recruitment, DBS checks and personnel records across the Federation
- Payroll returns and reconciliations across the Federation
- Lead on Procurement as necessary
- Managing Capital projects, site maintenance, Health and Safety procedures
- Reporting to Governors
- Dealing with admissions and in-year admissions
- Monitoring staff and pupil’s attendance
We are seeking:
- A highly skilled, suitably qualified, experienced and forward thinking professional
- A person who has experience of working within an education environment
- A person with experience of school systems for example: FMS, Sims and HR
- An experienced individual who has a real commitment to the latest trends and developments in School Business Management
- An organised person with proven financial management and communication skills
- A willingness to be fully involved in the life of our school
- As our Business Manager you will have
- Leadership, financial experience and management of areas including Premises, Health and Safety, Administration, Facilities and HR;
- A recognised business qualification such as CSBM or other relevant professional qualification or can demonstrate equivalent experience;
- A high level of drive and motivation with the ability to motivate others;
- The ability to contribute significantly to the strategic vision and direction of the school;
- A proactive approach to school business development;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written;
- Good interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with different stake holders and service providers.
How to apply:
Please contact the schools on 020 8903 6032 (Infant) or 020 8902 3438 (Junior) for further details.
Visits are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs A. Whelan, Executive Head teacher.
Closing Date: 30/07/2021 4.00p.m.
Interview Date: TBC
The schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
To apply for this job please visit: sjjnr.schooljotter2.com.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.