Cardinal Pole Catholic School is a mixed 11-18 popular and oversubscribed school, in a state-of-the-art building. There are currently over 1000 students on the roll. The school is on good local bus routes, and is a few minutes’ walk from London Overground stations at Hackney Central and Homerton.
School Administrator with Reprographics and AV specialism
Grade: Scale 5 £26,544 to £ 28,005 pro rata
35 hrs per week, Term Time only plus one week
The Governing Body is looking to appoint an exceptional School Administrator to join our busy team. You will share responsibility for a wide range of general office tasks as well as be responsible for the schools running of reprographics and AV.
You will need to be experienced in working within a busy office environment, providing a high quality service to internal and external customers. You will need to demonstrate a wide range of office skills and a commitment to team working. Good skills in office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential, and knowledge of the SIMS or an equivalent school management information system will be an advantage. Experience in reprographics would also be an advantage.
The job description and application form can be downloaded from https://www.cardinalpole.co.uk/page/?title=Working+at+Cardinal+Pole&pid=41
Please send your letter of application and completed application forms to [email protected]
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 9am on Wednesday 21st April 2021
Interview Date: tbc
Cardinal Pole Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be undertaken.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer with excellent professional development opportunities.
We can offer you professional development to begin or advance your career. You will be part of a school that is established in developing practitioners and nurturing future leaders. The opportunities for progression at Cardinal Pole are significant. We offer a range of CPD, including multiple Middle Leadership pathways in addition to supporting preparation for Senior Leadership via MA study, NPQSL and SLT secondment opportunities. There is no doubt that these opportunities will help you achieve your own career ambitions rapidly.
Why work at Cardinal Pole?
Cardinal Pole is a unique school and an educating community. As a Catholic school, the success our students has been achieved with a different philosophy to many other inner city schools. Come and see it for yourself. We aim for our school to be a challenging but humane community, where we seek to ensure that everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We also make sure all of our students pursue a rich programme of study at all key stages appropriate for their age and ability, ensuring that there is no narrowing of the curriculum.
These aims, coupled with high expectations for everyone has resulted in remarkable success for our students.
• Academic results that places the school in the top 10% of all schools in the country for progress at GCSE. (Current Progress 8 Score +0.37)
• A-Level and Vocational results that place the Sixth Form in the Top 2% nationally for progress (ALPs 2 over last 3 years)
• An incredible team of staff who are highly skilled, dynamic and passionate about securing the very best outcomes for the community we serve.
• Excellent CPD opportunities at all levels including part-funded MA study (T&Cs apply)
• Sophisticated modern school building set in the heart of vibrant Hackney
• Free staff access to a modern and high quality gym
• A proactive and thriving staff well-being group
• Free Breakfast Club every day for staff and students
• Free Bike servicing for staff
• Travel Loans. Interest free loans to assist staff in meeting travel costs (T&Cs apply)
To apply for this job please visit: www.cardinalpole.co.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.