Grade/SCP: Band 1 SCP 1
Hourly Rate: £9.27 per Hour
Hours: 6.25 Hours per Week
Contract: Permanent. Part time, Term time only
Location: English Martyrs’ Catholic Voluntary Academy, Bracken Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham, NG10 4DA
Start Date: ASAP
English Martyrs’ Catholic Voluntary Academy, part of the St. Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi-Academy Trust are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring individual to join our Midday Supervisor Team. You should enjoy working with children and be available every weekday during term time.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic person to supervise and interact with children during lunchtimes and work as part of a team.
Duties include the supervision of children aged 4-11 during lunchtime, supervising playgrounds promoting positive behaviour and encouraging interactive play whilst ensuring the welfare and safety of pupils in our care.
English Martyrs’ Catholic Voluntary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and any employment offer will be subject to the full range of pre-employment checks and enhanced DBS clearance. The successful candidate will be employed by Saint Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi-Academy Trust under the terms of the Catholic Education Service Contract.
How to apply
To apply go to our trust website www.srscmat.co.uk/Vacancies to complete and return the following documents and send to [email protected]
Closing date: Friday, 3 September 2021 at 9:00am
Interviews: Wednesday, 8 September 2021
The St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be
requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
Being part of the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust
On 1st September 2018, the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi Academy Trust, part of the Diocese of Nottingham, brought together 25 Catholic schools located in Derby City, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Nottinghamshire and Stockport together in partnership, to ensure the very best spiritual, social and academic experiences and outcomes for the young people in our schools.
Everything we do is to better the lives and futures of our children, providing access to first- class teaching, both academically and spiritually and we are united by our collective vision to excel.
Why work for the St Ralph Sherwin Multi Academy Trust?
• Access to first class CPD opportunities. We also work in partnership with Nottingham Teaching School Alliance to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
• Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 25 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
• Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
• Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
• Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
For more information about our Trust and our Academies, please visit www.srscmat.co.uk
Follow us on twitter @srscmat
Connect with us on linkedin
To apply for this job please visit: www.srscmat.co.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.