This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic Ofsted rated ‘good’ school where all can thrive and staff are highly valued. We are at a key stage in our development and this is a critical role for us as we seek to promote and market our community in a highly competitive field. The successful candidate will be creative and innovative in marketing our provision, using a range of media including social media platforms, to appeal to a wide audience and will be accountable for all internal and external marketing across the school. The successful candidate will also have overall responsibility for the recruitment process including HR administration. This would be a great opportunity for someone who wants to move from the private to public sector where you can make a difference to young lives. We are proud of the diversity of our community and actively encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.
St Ignatius College is:
• A well-respected, oversubscribed Jesuit Community committed to the academic, spiritual and personal development of each individual: the formation of the whole person
• A warm friendly community where all are respected and valued
• A school where staff are developed ‘’through a strong programme of ongoing individualised support” and where leaders are ‘’without compromise in their continuing programme of improvement’’
• A school where students are courteous, respectful and keen to succeed
The successful candidate will:
• Have expertise in marketing and be up to date with current trends
• Be creative and innovative and ensure that our marketing strategy is cutting edge.
• Be highly organised and have the ability to effectively time manage and prioritise multiple tasks
• Have the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines
• Have outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and be a real team player
• Support our Catholic ethos and contribute to our core vision and values
• Be available for results days in August and other key evening events such Open Evenings,
prize giving, concerts.
What we offer:
• An experienced and dedicated staff who share their excellent practice with each other
• A collaborative, outward looking and over-subscribed school
• Excellent modern facilities in a well-resourced school, with access to free parking and swimming pool
• Further training as necessary
Working Hours Required
36 hours per week (5 days), 40 weeks per year (Term Time plus one week and INSET days)
To apply for this job please visit: www.st-ignatius.enfield.sch.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.