KS2 Class Teacher
Required for September 2021
The Governors of this Outstanding and over-subscribed school are seeking to appoint a committed Class Teacher with high expectations to join our School at this exciting stage in our development towards 2 forms of entry status. We are looking for a teacher who is able to motivate pupils to make good progress.
We are looking for:
• A teacher who is empathetic to teachings of the Catholic faith
• An exemplary and inspirational classroom teacher who:
– has a successful track record in raising pupil achievement
– has the ability to form excellent relationships with staff, parents and
the wider community
– understands the importance of being part of a team
We can offer you:
• An Outstanding school
• A caring and happy learning environment inspired by our strong
• A wonderful new school with excellent resources and positive links
with parents, the parish and the local community
• A skilled and dedicated staff
• A supportive Governing Body
• Very supportive parents
• Wonderful children!
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and should be arranged as soon as possible through the School Office. Please email completed applications to Deborah Turner, School Business Manager: [email protected]
Closing date for applications: Sunday 7th March 2021
Interview: Week beginning 15th March 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Job Applicaton Downloads:
To apply for this job email your details and or your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.