Phase: Primary / Role: Teaching / Lecturing
KS1 Class Teacher (0.6) Fixed Term
Required as soon as possible
Governors of this Outstanding and over-subscribed school are seeking to appoint a part-time, fixed term Class Teacher to cover an unexpected absence. Sharing a Year 2 class, they should be able to motivate pupils to make good progress.
We are looking for:
• A teacher who is empathetic to teachings of the Catholic faith
• An exemplary and inspirational classroom teacher who:
– has a successful track record in raising pupil achievement
– has the ability to form excellent relationships with staff, parents and the wider
– understands the importance of being part of a team
We can offer you:
• An Outstanding school
• A caring and happy learning environment inspired by our strong Catholic ethos
• A wonderful new school with excellent resources and positive links with parents, the
parish and the local community
• A skilled and dedicated staff
• A supportive Governing Body
• Very supportive parents
• Wonderful children!
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and should be arranged as soon as possible through the School Office.
How to apply, the application form and further information can be found below:
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 8th December 2021 at 12.00 noon.
Interview date: Friday 10th December 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
To apply for this job please visit: www.tes.com.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.