St Augustine’s Priory, a 3-18 independent Catholic day school for girls with boys in the Nursery, is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 teacher to develop the work of our Junior Department.
If you are a genuinely passionate and committed teacher who wants to work in a school where teaching is a pleasure, in a school that puts learning at the heart of all it does, then this is the post for you.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified teacher with a good honours degree or equivalent qualification
- An enthusiastic, highly motivated and caring professional
- Able to inspire and challenge the pupils
- A confident and experienced classroom practitioner
- Able to work as part of a progressive and dynamic team
Closing date: 12 noon Monday 24th August
Interviews are likely to be held week commencing 24th August 2020 but this is subject to confirmation
An application form can be obtained from our website www.sapriory.com/vacancies
St Augustine’s Priory is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and other relevant checks.