School: The Trinity Catholic School
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term: 37 hours per week, full-time, term time only
Salary: Band 3 – starting salary £19,698 per annum
Closing Date: 9.00am, 16 August 2021
Start Date: September 2021
The Trinity Catholic School is highly successful and heavily over-subscribed Catholic Voluntary Academy.
We are currently seeking to appoint an IT Technician to join our hardworking and dedicated support team. The successful candidate will provide technical support and guidance to staff on how to use software/hardware correctly in classroom situations. The post holder will install, customise and maintain ICT equipment and ensure the continued operation of school networks.
The successful candidate will have previous practical experience of working in an IT support environment, hold an IT qualification Level 2 or equivalent and be educated to a minimum of GCSE (Grade C or above in English and Maths) standard.
- ‘Trinity is a thriving, high achieving school, always oversubscribed with a lovely working atmosphere’
We can offer:
- wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- a team of talented and highly committed staff
- a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff.
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact the school directly.
The Trust and The Trinity Catholic School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to [email protected].
Closing date: Monday 16 August 2021 (9.00 am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions, or to the Local Government Pension Scheme for support staff, one of the most competitive on the market, with employer contributions of above 20% in most cases.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for both teachers and support staff.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
To apply for this job please visit: www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.