Catholic Multi Academy Trust / Primary
St. Mary’s is a thriving and happy Primary school community in Maidenhead, Berkshire. St Mary’s has a talented and committed staff and strongly supportive parents united through our Catholic faith. Each and every child at our school fills us with pride and continues to inspire us every day. We provide a learning environment where children feel secure, are confident and, at the same time are challenged to explore and understand the world around them. We are seeking a strong and ambitious school leader to build on the many strengths of this wonderful school and to guide us on our future journey.
Our new Headteacher will:
- be a committed, practicing Catholic with a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education
- provide strong, visionary leadership to the school
- be passionate about making a positive difference to children’s lives
- embody our values and ethos, placing children at the heart of all they do and fostering a strong sense of community
- be a teacher at heart with the ability to inspire others to learn and develop through collaboration and strong communication skills
- promote a broad and balanced curriculum that meets all children’s needs
- be resilient, adaptable and able to deal with complexity and challenge
- bring energy and drive to delivering and developing the school’s vision and strategic direction
We will offer:
- happy, very well-behaved children who are a pleasure to see every day and strongly uphold the school’s gospel values
- caring, hard-working, and friendly staff who are dedicated to the school’s continuous improvement
- supportive, engaged parents, many of whom are involved in the ‘Friends of St Mary’s’ Parent’s Association
- a knowledgeable and committed Governing Body who provide constructive challenge
- a supportive and dedicated trust Board in the Frassati Catholic Academy Trust.
We warmly welcome visits to the school, to arrange, please contact:
For a full application pack is available from Claire Robinson Chair of Governors – or online at https://www.frassati-cat.com/vacancies For specific questions about the role contact, Jacqui Lemaitre CEO on email@example.com
Closing Date for applications: 30th September 12noon 2021, Shortlisting 4th October, Interviews: 18th October 2021
Frassati Catholic Academy Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to obtain an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate.