Are you a practising Catholic with the drive and enthusiasm to lead our school? Due to the retirement of our current and well respected Headteacher, the children, staff and governors are seeking a new Headteacher, who is committed to building an exceptional and caring learning environment where all members of the school community can thrive.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
- has the vision and dedication to take on the challenge of leading this outstanding school
- works with mission integrity for the benefit of all within the school community
- has a clear strategic direction
- will challenge and empower staff to be the best they can be
- will develop and sustain a learning culture for all across our school
- will foster children’s enjoyment of learning whilst ensuring high levels of achievement
- will develop the respectful and inclusive ethos of our school
We can offer:
- fantastic children who are eager to learn
- Governing Board which is fully committed to a brighter future for the whole school community
- a parental board that takes a keen interest in their children’s development
- support for your professional development
- excellent local and borough wide collaborative links
- support from both the Diocese and the local authority
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged subject to current covid risk assessment by contacting the school office on 0161 865 7705
Application form and further details are available on the School Website at stannsrcprimary.co.uk
Closing Date: 10am 8th March 2021
Shortlisting: 16th March 2021
Interview: 23rd – 24th March 2021
St Ann’s R C Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application forms should be returned to John Nish by email to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit: stannsrcprimary.co.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.