The Governors of St Catherine’s RC Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational, ambitious and dedicated Headteacher to lead our school which is at the heart of Didsbury’s Catholic community. We are a welcoming, inclusive and vibrant school with an incredibly supportive parish community. If you are committed to continuing to build an exceptional and caring learning environment where all members of the school community can flourish, we would encourage you to apply.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
- is a committed, caring, compassionate, practising Roman Catholic;
- has vision, ambition and a clear strategic direction;
- will promote the Catholic ethos in all aspects of school life so our children and staff grow in love of God, themselves and others;
- will challenge and empower staff to be the best they can be, leading as a reflective and understanding practitioner who furthers a culture of collaboration and ambition;
- will develop and sustain a learning culture for all across our school;
- will nurture children’s enjoyment of learning and their wellbeing whilst ensuring high levels of achievement;
- will promote the inclusive ethos of our school; and
- has business and financial understanding and can communicate and work well with our Business Manager and Governors to maintain our secure financial position.
We can offer you:
- engaged and enthusiastic, articulate and confident, friendly and community minded, loving and supportive children with a thirst for learning;
- a hardworking, dedicated and motivated staff who work collaboratively to provide an environment shaping the whole child and helping each reach their full potential;
- a Governing Board fully committed to supporting the Headteacher in achieving their vision for St Catherine’s and a welcoming and supportive parish & wider community; ‘Be who God wants you to be and so set the world on fire.’ Saint Catherine of Siena
- parents and carers who take a keen interest in their children’s development; and
- support for your professional development and excellent diocese, local and borough-wide collaborative links.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. We would be delighted for you to take the opportunity to meet our wonderful pupils and staff.
School tours: Tuesday 7th, Wednesday 8th, Thursday 9th September 2021
Shortlisting: Wednesday 15th September 2021
Closing date for applications: 9am on Monday 13th September 2021
Interviews: Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th September 2021
Please contact our Business Manager, Janet Hartley, to arrange a visit to our school. [email protected]
Completed applications must be submitted electronically to: [email protected]
St Catherine’s Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to obtain an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Job Applicaton Downloads:
To apply for this job email your details and or your CV to: email@example.com
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.