Required from January 2024
The Governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding specialist with the skills and motivation to lead and manage Business Teaching to help students achieve their potential. The successful applicant will have responsibility for curriculum provision in Key Stages 3-5 and overall responsibility for the development of such subject at the school.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualities to join our passionate, hard-working and friendly Business department:
- Qualified Teacher Status;
- A passion for excellence in the teaching of Business;
- The ability to teach up to A Level preferred;
- The ability to maintain and raise standards of student attainment and achievement and to monitor and support student progress;
- The ability to effectively lead, manage and motivate staff within the team and the capacity to work collaboratively with colleagues;
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills;
St Alban’s Catholic High School strives to provide an excellent education for our students within a caring Christian community where all are respected, valued and supported to achieve their potential. Candidates need to be willing to support the Catholic ethos of the school and to develop an understanding of teaching in a Catholic setting; however, they do not need to be Catholic themselves.
Visits to the school by potential applicants are welcomed. Please telephone Lisa Gittins, EA to Headteacher, on 01473 726178 to arrange. For an informal conversation about this post, please contact Matt Baker, Headteacher.
All offers of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, evidence of Right to Work in the UK and satisfactory completion of all other pre-employment checks.
Closing Date: 08 December 2023 at 10am
Interviews: W/C 11 December 2023
To apply for this job please visit: www.st-albans.suffolk.sch.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.