Start: October 2021 (negotiable)
Salary range (dependent on experience)
Grade 11 (NJC points 31-34) to Grade 12 (NJC points 35-38) – FTE £34.7k to £41.9k/pro-rata £31,128 to £37,539
Hours are 37 per week, term time + 2 additional weeks, working 40 weeks.
Located at either our North or East Oxford secondary school sites, the successful candidate will need to travel to other Multi Academy sites
The Pope Francis Catholic MAC in the Archdiocese of Birmingham currently comprises eleven Catholic schools in Oxfordshire, two secondary and nine primary schools. This is an extremely exciting time of expansion as we work towards the long-term strategic vision for the Archdiocese, to secure and protect the future of Catholic education.
As part of this expansion, we now have an exciting opportunity for a person with the right strategic knowledge, experience and skills to support the Catholic Senior Education Leader (CSEL), Chair and PFMAC Board of Directors in realising and sustaining this vision.
Reporting directly to the CSEL, post-holder will support the Board and Executive Leadership Team with all governance matters including:
• Developing an effective and efficient executive service
• Meeting legal compliance and regulatory requirements within legislative frameworks
• Ensuring all policies, procedures and practices are in place, communicated effectively, applied and fully integrated across the PFMAC
• Keeping up-to-date with current legislation and best advice, and implementing this to improve and shape future practices and operations across the PFMAC
• Providing authoritative guidance and support to the Board of Directors and the Local Governing Bodies in the schools across the PFMAC
We have onsite parking.
For further details and to apply, please visit the PFMAC website vacancies tab:
As we are a Catholic school, applicants must complete the CES application form in order to be considered for interview.
There is no requirement to be Catholic in order to be successful at interview.
Please visit the school website for further details and we welcome candidates
Provisional date for interview is Tuesday 21 September 2021
To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1998 (as amended by S147 of the Nationality and Immigration and Asylum Act 2002) all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
THE PFMAC AND SCHOOLS WITHIN IT ARE COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING AND PROTECTING THE WELFARE OF CHILDREN AND YOUNG PEOPLE. WE EXPECT ALL OUR EMPLOYEES TO SHARE THIS COMMITMENT.
THIS POST WILL BE SUBJECT TO AN ENHANCED DBS WITH CHILD BARRED LIST AND SECTION 128 CHECK.
To apply for this job please visit: www.stgregory.oxon.sch.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.