School: St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School
Salary: Band 3 – actual starting salary £14,232 pa
Contract term: Permanent
Contract type: 32.5 hours per week
Closing date: Wednesday 8 July 2020 (9.00 am)
Start date: 1 September 2020
St Teresa’s Catholic Primary School in Nottingham are seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and hard-working team. This post is to work in Foundation, supporting the attainment and progress of children within the classroom and in small group interventions.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who is:
- able to manage the academic demands of the whole primary curriculum, working with children across the whole ability range;
- well organised, with high expectations of pupil attainment and progress;
- flexible and enthusiastic;
- able to show initiative;
- able to work collaboratively with all members of the school community – in particular the class teachers.
- able to deliver high quality phonics teaching
We will offer you:
- a warm and welcoming school community with a strong Catholic ethos;
- children who are confident, happy and eager to learn and achieve;
- a fun, supportive and committed school team led by passionate leaders;
- a commitment to developing your CPD
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further information, or to arrange a visit, please contact the school office.
All applications must be received by Human Resources by Wednesday 8 July 2020 (9.00 am)