Catholic Multi Academy Trust / Phase: Primary / Role: Teaching / Lecturing
School: St Joseph’s Catholic Voluntary Academy
Location: Langwith, Nottinghamshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Contract Term: Full-time
Band: MPS/ UPS + TLR 2A (£2,873)
Start date: April 2022 or before if the suitable candidate is available
Closing date: Wednesday 26 January 2022 (9.00am)
Interviews: Monday 31 January 2022
The Directors of The Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi Academy Trust wish to appoint a creative, enthusiastic, and committed EYFS Leader and Classroom Teacher to join our outstanding school. The post will be based in EYFS with an opportunity to teach in both Nursery and Reception classes.
St. Joseph’s is a Voluntary Academy, which is situated on the border of Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire. Our new build nursery was established in September 2021. Therefore, this is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to play a pivotal role in its development and the creation of a new, creative, and stimulating environment.
We will offer you:
- A strong Catholic ethos
- An opportunity to work in an outstanding school (Ofsted 2017)
- A brand-new Nursery building and refurbished Reception Classroom.
- A leadership team focused on school improvement
- A role on the school’s SLT
- A supportive team of staff and Governors
- Access to high quality CPD through the Trust CPD Hub
- Highly motivated, friendly and well-behaved children
- Supportive parents
The successful applicant will be someone who:
- Is a practicing Catholic, or is supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the school
- Possess QTS
- An experienced Leader or someone who is prepared to take on their first Leadership role.
- Has experience of teaching in EYFS and has a strong knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment
- Is an excellent classroom teacher, committed to raising attainment
- Is a creative and innovative practitioner
- Works collaboratively as part of a team
For an informal discussion about the role and our school please contact on 01623 742 609.
You will receive an automated response from our vacancies inbox to confirm your application has been received. Please contact HR on 0115 851 5454 if you do not receive this automated response.
The Trust and St Joseph’s Catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants.
Our Trust strives to be a supportive, inclusive, caring, and positive community where every staff member has a sense of belonging. We are committed to cultivating an equitable working environment where staff treat one another with dignity and respect and where every individual can fulfil their potential. We warmly welcome those of different cultures, ethnicities, and beliefs. This includes those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the Trust’s Catholic character and Christian ethos. This diversity is fundamental to our values and enriches the lives of the students within our schools.
We are a Disability Confident Committed employer and welcome applications from people with a disability or long-term health condition.
Completed application forms (and associated documents) to be emailed to email@example.com.
Closing date: Wednesday 26 January 2022 (9.00 am)
About Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust:
Our school is part of the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s CPD Hub.
Why work for the Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust?
- Access to first class CPD opportunities. We have a specialised CPD Hub to deliver meaningful and relevant CPD for all our staff. Our Leadership Academy identifies and develops future leaders.
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – with 21 academies in our family, and 84 academies across the Diocese, opportunities for career progression are a reality.
- Professional assistance – you will have access to an Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent, and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. If clinically advisable, it also offers face-to-face counselling sessions.
- Cycle to Work Scheme – you will save money as well as improve your mental health and wellbeing and reduce your Carbon Footprint.
- Pension – automatic enrolment into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme with 23.68% employer contributions.
- Terms and Conditions – we have committed to following nationally agreed terms and conditions for pay for teachers.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Connect with us on LinkedIn
To apply for this job please visit: www.ololcatholicmat.co.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.