Catholic Multi Academy Trust / Phase: Secondary with sixth form / Role: School Support
30 hours per week
Term time only plus teacher training days (39 weeks per year)
£18,169 – £28,735 (UQT Scale)
£18,933 – £20,092 (Grade 3 Pt 4-7)
£12,727 – £20,128 (UQT Scale)
£13,262 – £14,074 (Grade 3 Pt 4-7)
The governors of this popular, over-subscribed, Catholic school are seeking to appoint a reliable hardworking and organised Cover Supervisor to join the team.
Would you like to get into teaching and have the opportunity to teach? If so then this is an ideal opportunity to gain the experience needed whilst working for us. In return you will be well supported, be part of a strong team and where possible there may be opportunities to pursue teaching.
We can offer:
• A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
• A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
• Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
• Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools
The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations for themselves, their colleagues and the students that they work with and are responsible for.
- Contribute to the academic success of the school.
- Deliver the highest quality of service to our students, colleagues and all with whom they interact on a professional level.
- Flexibility, ability to work with young people and adults. Patience.
- Qualifications and experience
- Be responsible for a class of students in lesson time/registration time and tutorial time.
- Supervise and support students in mainstream classroom work across all areas of the curriculum.
Cardinal Newman is a highly successful 11-18 Catholic comprehensive school set in the pleasant outskirts of Coventry.
Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and supplementary must be completed and are available to download on our website at www.cncs.school and should be submitted to email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Closing Date: 9am on Thursday 27th January 2022
To apply for this job please visit: www.cncs.school.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.