Trinity Catholic High School wishes to appoint a part time (19-25 hours per week) Cover Supervisor / Clerical Assistant for September 2021.
Must work FRIDAY, but other days flexible.
About the Job:
We wish to appoint a Cover Supervisor to deliver pre-prepared lessons when teachers are absent.
– A good level of education.
– Track record of working with young people in educational settings is desirable.
– This post would be suitable for someone wishing to gain experience prior to training as a teacher.
About Our School:
Trinity Catholic High School is large, voluntary aided Catholic comprehensive school situated in Woodford Green in the London Borough of Redbridge and within the Diocese of Brentwood. Ofsted have ranked us as ‘outstanding’ on 5 consecutive occasions and we have an excellent reputation for excellence in all aspects of our service to the children in our school community. Our school’s inspection reports can be viewed on this link: https://www.tchs.org.uk/about-us/inspections/
We are seeking a suitable candidate:
– Relevant experience or qualification – Good standard of general education – 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths
– Experience of working with children aged 11 to 18 years
– Experience of data systems e.g SIMS
– Ability to work constructively as part of a team, to understand classroom roles and responsibilities and be able to communicate effectively with pastoral leads
– The ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with students, parents and other members of our school community.
Download our application form from our website: https://www.tchs.org.uk/about-us/employment/
If you have any queries, please contact the HR Department on:
020 8504 3419 (ext.126) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Trinity Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Please note, due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.