Nursery / Primary
Salary: Main Scale/Upper Pay Scale
Part time position
Required as soon as possible
Limitless expectations are at the heart of our success
The Governors wish to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and inspiring Computing teacher to join our dedicated, friendly and supportive team.
St Joseph’s is an outstanding school and is the top performing catholic state primary school nationally. We believe that every student deserves an outstanding learning experience. In order to achieve this, we ensure that every teacher receives high quality professional development to support them to become excellent teachers.
We offer you:
• enthusiastic staff, who are passionate about children’s learning and committed to raising standards;
• fantastic children;
• a very supportive family atmosphere with a strong sense of community;
• first class training and development opportunities and a strong commitment to your professional development.
• have experience of teaching Computing/ICT/Computer Science across the Primary phase;
• be passionate about ICT, and keen to become a strong and supportive team member;
• have knowledge and understanding of the UK curriculum;
• be responsible for raising attainment in Computing across the school and fully adhere to professional teaching standards;
• be committed to upholding the ethos of our school;
• be able to lead large group activities;
• be highly motivated and committed to excellence with high expectations of both yourself and pupils;
• inspire and motivate children to learn and achieve.
Please visit our website www.stjosephsrc.co.uk for information on our school.
Closing date: Open until vacancy filled
Interview dates: On a rolling basis as applications are received
To apply for this job please visit: www.stjosephsrc.co.uk.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.