Excellent Class Teacher
Pay Scale: Inner London Main Pay Scale & TLR for Candidates who demonstrate ability to lead an area.
The Governors and Headteacher are looking to recruit a dynamic and ambitious teacher to join our team. St Peter and St Paul Catholic Primary School is a diverse school with a strong community feel. We believe in everyone working together as a team. We strive to develop the whole child and ensure we support each child reaching their full potential in a secure and loving environment.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- is dedicated, inspiring and enthusiastic
- is able to work within a close team to achieve the very best for our children
- actively develop positive relationships with children, parents and carers
- has high expectations of pupils’ achievements and behaviour
- is able to lead a curriculum subject across school
- is fully committed to raising standards and ensuring children meet their full potential
- is fully committed to upholding the Catholic ethos of our school and developing the children’s faith
St Peter and St Paul Catholic Primary School will offer you:
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos and core values
- Polite and happy children who enjoy learning
- Excellent behaviour
- Hardworking and motivated environment
- A strong commitment to your professional development
- A vibrant location, 15 minutes walk to St Paul’s Cathedral, Angel and Shoreditch?
- Inner London pay
- It will suit someone who enjoys making a difference to pupils’ lives and who relishes working as part of a highly supportive and happy team, playing a key role in sustaining our reputation.
St Peter and St Paul Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and requires all staff, governors and Volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview. Successful applicants will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply for this job please visit: www.tes.com.
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.