Corpus Christi Catholic College is a highly regarded, oversubscribed and successful 11-16 secondary school with a caring ethos and high standards, part of the Diocese of Leeds.
We are looking to appoint a well organised, friendly and enthusiastic Administrator to work with our front office team to cover maternity leave from September 2020. As well as administrative tasks the role will also involve providing front desk support to staff, students and visitors at the College’s reception desk.
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people and carry out a wide range of administrative and front office tasks which will include:
- preparing correspondence
- using IT applications effectively to deliver administrative tasks
- dealing with telephone and face to face enquiries, and welcoming visitors
- providing basic first aid support to students
The successful candidate will have:
the ability to work as part of a team
a clear and positive communication manner
- the ability to cope with a wide range of tasks in a busy office environment
Experience of working in a school office is an advantage. The successful candidate will have a first aid qualification or be willing to undertake the training.
Corpus Christi Catholic College offer
- A supportive working environment
- Enthusiastic, happy and well-behaved students
- Opportunities for high quality professional development
Working hours for the post are 37 hours per week, 8am to 4pm Monday to Thursday, and 8am to 3:30pm on Friday (this includes a 30-minute lunch break).
This post is term-time only plus 5 additional days.
To apply for this job email your details and or your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention catholicrecruitment.co.uk when applying.